The dialysis census report provides a list of patients who are currently receiving dialysis, along with their locations, schedules, shifts, current month visit counts, and insurances.
- Go to the Reports section, then under EMR select Connect.
- Click the icon with a plus sign in the toolbar to create a new Connect report entry.
- When asked to select the Report, scroll under the Patient header and find Dialysis Census. Note that there are no parameters, so enter a description and click Next:
- Select the desired fields for the report to show, or simply select 'All.' Then hit 'Finish,' then 'Close,' to complete adding the report. The available fields are as follows:
- Chart: The chart number from the patient's account.
- Location: The location where this patient receives dialysis.
- Patient Name: The name of the patient receiving dialysis.
- Primary Ins: The current active primary insurance of the patient.
- Schedule: The schedule for this patient's dialysis, in the format 'SMTWTFS.'
- Secondary Ins: The current active secondary insurance of the patient.
- Shift: The dialysis shift the patient is assigned to.
- Tertiary Ins: The current active tertiary insurance of the patient.
- Visit Count: The number of dialysis visits the patient has had so far in the current month.
To run this report, perform the following steps:
- If you just created the Dialysis Census Connect report, click the refresh icon on the toolbar:
- Select the created report in the list.
- Click the drop-down next to the hammer and wrench icon on the toolbar. Then click Run Report.
- You should see the results on your screen. If desired, you can click the Excel icon at the top to export these results: