This image represents our recommended setup for manual statements. In the setup pictured above cycles have been created for quick selection during manual statement batch processing. Batches will need to be manually built and reviewed by a user prior to being printed or sent to a print vendor. Some of the settings listed above are required and others are recommended but optional according to the needs of your practice.
- Auto-Send Statement Cycle Batches - This option must be turned off or statements will be automatically sent that do not have warnings.
- Cycles - It is required that if any cycles are created they have the Day of Month set to Manual Mode so the batch is not built automatically.
Key Optional Settings
- Threshold - This is the minimum statement balance. It is a necessary field to be certain that only intended statements are sent out.
- Minimum Days from Last Statement - This field is to set the interval (how often) at which a patient gets sent a statement.
- Past Due Notice Level - If set then it will be communicated to Data Media (not available with RevSpring) to print a Past Due Notice for statements at the designated level.
- Final Notice Level - If set then it will be communicated to Data Media (not available with RevSpring) to print a Final Notice for statements at the designated level.