Lab Results may be viewed, graphed, and manually entered after scanning a paper lab result document from the eDocuments screen. A user may enter several labs at a time, or enter one-off results as well.
Note: A user may also set this as the default Vitals Clinical Marker view following these steps here: User Setting: Table View
- After scanning a document, open the Lab Result Entry screen from the More dropdown menu.
- Choose the lab grouping from the result type dropdown to choose what lab values to enter.
- Set the date of the lab result and enter any appropriate values.
- Click Save for your entry in the lower right corner.
- Your data is saved - repeat step #4 above to continue entering labs for this lab group.