The Patient AMP section allows a user to quickly see details related to the chart no matter where they are at in the medical record. Below is an explanation of the section and the data that is displayed.
- All active allergies.
- Only the allergy name is displayed.
- All medications where the status is either New or Current.
- Only the medication name is displayed.
- All problems from the patient Problem list that are currently active.
- Only the name of the problem is displayed.
- The patient's most recent BMI is displayed.
- Only the BMI and the date it was records is shown.
- The patients most recent lab result for select labs are displayed. These labs are based on the user setting found here: Wireframe List for Vitals Timeline Wireframe Summary