Updates and Bug Fixes
- Icons not displaying correctly: Icons for messages in the Communication list were being cut off at the bottom.
- Unable to print multi-selected resource schedules: Users would receive an error when trying to print multi-selected Resource schedules. This has been fixed.
Order Entry Chart Tab
- Order Entry patient data incorrect: Some patient data was auto-populating with incorrect values when using a template with an Order Fulfillment template that pulled in patient level defaults. This has been resolved.
- Manual Assignment Window: The 'OK' button has now been fixed to save and close the assignment window when confirming order route and associated diagnosis codes to orders.
ChartShareMD Login: Users can now log in to ChartShareMD again.
SOAP Notes / Progress Notes
Sign-Off Status: Sign-off status for notes signed by secondary and primary users display the proper status in the hover details and history screen of the SOAP/ Progress Notes Chart Tab
- Added a new Claim error: When the 'Carrier Payment' does not match the payments reported across the procedure lines, the system will now create a new error: "Claim payment amount does not match reported payment amount on procedure lines." The user will then be required to disburse the claim payments to the correct lines.
- Updated logic for Procedure Code Conflicts: If a claim's Procedure Code date of service does not match the date of service on the ERA, the system will now flag that as a Procedure Code Conflict and you will need to link this code manually. Learn more about procedure code conflicts here.
- Changed the format of how the Procedure Code displays on a Deposit Claim to make the information easier to read. Example:
- Before: Procedure: 1036F 1 Unit(s) 06/04/2019 Posting Balance: $20.00 Charge Amount: $0.01
- After: Procedure: 1036F - 1 Unit(s) - 06/04/2019 - Charged: $0.01 - Posting Balance: $20.00
- COB adjustments were not being calculated correctly: The system was taking the amount posted (e.g. -20.00) and incorrectly populating the COB field with that exact amount instead of the inverse (e.g. +20.00). For those adjustments that might have been applied incorrectly, we have corrected these.
- Deposits screen default search results was not filtering correctly: Now the default search results will only include deposits meeting the following criteria:
- Have not been sent to posting
- Have deposit errors
- Ability to accept $0.00 Receipts: Some practices post $0.00 receipts via the quick pay window to track when a patient DOES NOT pay. When we updated this window, we stopped this from working. Practices can now update a company setting to allow this to happen.
- Added Check Number/ ID Field back: When the receipts window was re-built, we accidentally left the Check Number/ ID field off. This has been added back.
- Communication Preferences not Saving: Fixed an issue where some communication preferences for the Intelligent Intake reminders were not saving correctly.