The User/Provider connection is a setting that allows a user that has logged in to directly link that user to a Provider record.
This setting affects the following functions in the application:
- Electronically Prescribing Controlled Substances (EPCS)
- DIRECT Email
In order to change this setting, a user must have the appropriate access. This is done by ensuring that the users role is linked to the User/Provider Connection screen in Role Setup.
Connecting a User to Provider
- Provider to log in as himself/herself
- Navigate to Setup > Users
- Select the logged in user's name on the left
- Select the User/Provider icon from the toolbar
- Type in the provider's name in the search box
- Click Save