The Statement Details Screen can be accessed by opening any row on the Ready to Send screen or through the Batch Details screen. This screen can be used to review statements, fix issues, and view statements that were previously sent out.
Some fields are only available before or after they have been batched. If a field is screen specific that is noted below.
- Statement # (Batch Details): The unique id assigned to this statement after it has been created.
- Responsible Party: Shows the responsible party receiving this statement. Clicking the name will open the responsible party.
- Note: If responsible party is under 18 follow the name with (Minor).
- Patient: The patient's name whose claims are included on this statement. Clicking the name will open the patient setup screen.
- Total: Total balance of all claims included in the statement.
- Paper (Batch Details): The number of times this statement has been printed and the date and user it was last printed.
- Electronic (Batch Details): The number of times this statement has been submitted and the date and user that last submitted it.
- Download (Batch Details): The number of times this statement has been downloaded and the date and user that downloaded it.
- Message: The message that will appear at the top of the statement if batched now based on its aging date or number of statements previously sent.
- Warning: Will show each warning on the statement.
- Action: Will provide a link to open a window to fix each issue.
- Claim: The claim id associated with the claim. Clicking this id will open the Edit Claim screen for the claim.
- DOS: The date of service associated with the claim.
- Provider: The provider that is associated with the claim.
- Charges: The total amount of charges for the claim.
- Insurance Paid: The total amount of insurance payments for the claim.
- Patient Paid: The total amount of patient payments for the claim.
- Patient Balance: The current patient balance of the claim.
- Level: Number of statements that have been sent on this claim.
- Message: The message associated with the level for this claim.
- Create Batch (Ready to Send): Clicking will create a batch for just this single statement with the claims that have been selected.
- Quick Statement (Ready to Send): Clicking will create a statement view for quick printing.
- View Statement (Batch Details): Clicking will open a PDF view of the statement.
- Edit Message (Batch Details): Clicking will allow the statement message to be edited prior to the statement being sent.
- Rebuild Statement (Batch Details): Clicking will rebuild the statement applying any change to rules/company settings, balance info.
- Ignore Warnings (Batch Details): Clicking will ignore all warnings for this statement that have not been fixed.
- Prev/Next (Batch Details): Clicking will navigate to the previous or next statement within the current statement batch.