The Allergies Export extracts data related to the patient's allergy records. Below you will find a detailed definition of possible inputs and outputs.
Data Location: EMR > Allergies
- Employer: For practices that utilize the Employer Module product, demographics can be exported based on this. This is rare.
- chart_number: Patient chart number (foreign key)
- encounter_date: Encounter date for allergy record
- sys_id: Unique ID for allergy record (primary key)
- sys_id_name: Allergy ID Name Displayed on Screen
- sys_id_description: Allergy ID Description (stored in database)
- fdb_id: First Data Bank ID for allergy
- comment: Comment text
- symptoms: List of symptoms associated with the allergy