After the session has begun, you will be in a two-way audio and video session with the patient. You will have access to see the patient’s location and see information about their device. You will also be able to capture photos of the patient and see critical details about the visit. This is all happening on a separate screen so that you can document in the EMR without interruption.
- The patient’s location will be shown on the right-hand side of the screen if they have allowed the application to use their location.
- By default, nearby pharmacies for the patient will be displayed. You can click any location to see more details. You will also be able to send Google Driving directions to the patient for that location.
- You can toggle locations to show nearby Immediate Care Centers and Hospitals.
- You can also search locations nearby the patient as well.
- AnywhereCare Version: The AnywhereCare Version number will be visible to ensure the most up to date application is being used.
- Battery: The patient’s Battery Strength will display.
- Microphone: The application will detect if the patient's microphone is on or off.
- Device: he application will detect the type of device the patient is using.
- Operating System: The patient’s device operating system will be displayed.
- Permissions: This will determine if the patient has granted AnywhereCare access to your camera, location, and microphone.
- Sent: The is the date/time that the invite was initially sent to the patient to join.
- Joined: This is the date/time that the patient joined the room.
- Initiated: This is the date/time that the provider began the visit.
- Duration: This is the total time elapsed from when the invite was sent to when the session was completed.
- Photos - Location: This is the location of where the photos that were taken will be stored in the EMR.
- Photos - Saved: This is the total number of photos taken during the session.
This will display a photo gallery of saved images that were captured during the session. Photos can be captured by clicking the Screenshot button.