- U10422 - Added new functionality to 'remember' where the user was at in the app when they last logged out: If a user gets logged out of the mobile app (either by timeout or forcing a close), the app will now remember where that user was previously at in the application and will automatically return them to that screen when they log back in. Note: although the application will take the user back to the same screen, it will not bring up any pre-selected data or filters that may have been present on that screen when the user last logged out.
Schedule > Dialysis Rounds
- U10782 - Added the ability to Add/Edit Dialysis Schedules : Users can now add new or edit existing Dialysis Schedules for patients within the app. Lean more: Edit Dialysis Round Schedule
- U10828 - Changed the Dialysis Visit Type menu option to reflect new AKI visit type: For practices that treat patients for Acute Kidney Injury (AKI), a new billing option was created in OfficeEMR in order to track those types of visits. However, since AKI visits are not thought of in terms of 'Regular' or 'Comprehensive' visits, the mobile app Dialysis Schedule menu options were updated to accommodate this new visit type. When a Dialysis visit is added, the user will see an Add AKI Visit type option instead of the standard visit type.
- U10778 - Added a Telemedicine/In-Person prompt to Dialysis Visits: A new user setting was added in OfficeEMR called (User Setting: Prompt for Dialysis Visit delivery mechanism). When this is checked, the user will be prompted in the mobile app to select either Telemedicine or In-Person when they add a Dialysis visit. Learn more: Track Dialysis Visits that are Completed via Telemedicine
- U10852 - Additional Charges can now be added from the Dialysis screen: Since practices may find it necessary to bill for additional services when seeing a patient for Dialysis, we have added a new menu option for users to add add additional charges within the Dialysis screen.
Schedule > Hospital Rounds
- U10777 - Added the ability to view Hospitalization Round History: Users can now view a patient's Hospitalization Round History from both the Dialysis and Hospital Rounds patient pop-up menus. Learn more: View Hospitalization History
Updates and Bug Fixes
Schedule > Dialysis Rounds
- U10424 - Added a Comment preview on the Rounds screen: If a Hospital Round has a comment on it, the summary on the Rounds screen will now show a preview of the first two lines of that comment. If the comment extends past two lines, a "..." will be displayed at the end of the comment to indicate that more text is available. The full comment can then be accessed by tapping the current Comment icon to the left of the preview:
- U10781 - Added a Delete option for Dialysis visits: Users now have the ability to delete Dialysis visits from within the mobile app. Learn more: Delete a Dialysis Visit
Schedule > Hospital Rounds
- B10659 - Hospital Rounds added with past visit dates were not displaying correctly: If a Hospital Round was added and contained a reoccurring visit date in the past, the Round was displaying on the day it was created instead of that past visit date. Rounds will now be displayed on the Visit Date contained in the respective Round.
- B10581 - Hospital Round Location list limited: The list of possible service locations to select from for a hospital round will now be limited to only locations that have the 'Hospital Round' option selected in Service Location setup screen.
- U10423 - Added the ability to hide charge amounts for specific users: There is currently a user setting within OfficeEMR called Display Amounts within Superbill that allows admins to display/hide the charge amounts on Claims/Superbills for specific users. This functionality has now been extended to the mobile app as well. So if the Display Amounts box is checked in OfficeEMR, that user will be able to see the charges in the mobile app and if it is not checked then the charges will not be displayed for that user. Charges in the mobile app are displayed in the following places:
- Patients > Charges
- iScheduler > View Charges
- Rounds > View Charges
- B10657 - Charge screens will now only display 'Billable' Locations: When adding charges (from the Charges or the Dialysis Schedule screens), only Locations that are marked as 'Billable' in OfficeEMR (Setup > Locations) will be displayed as available options.
- U10869 - Added Communication details to the Patient Encounter screen: If a patient has a Communication associated with their chart, users can now click that communication from within the patient encounter. This will then open the Communication details allowing them to reply, forward, or delete the Communication (the screen will behave in the same way a Communication is viewed from within the Inbox.)
- B10894 - TIFF images would not display: Since files with a .tiff extension are not officially supported on Android devices, eDocuments containing .tiff files would just display a black screen. A warning message has now been added to warn users that the file type is not supported:
- U10848 - Grouped eDocuments would not display: Resolved an issue where eDocuments that were grouped in OfficeEMR would not display in the mobile app.