On the Billing Dashboard, an administrator or user can quickly assess the status of the practice's billing, as well as identify tasks that need attention. The billing dashboard is divided into 3 sections, which will each be covered in detail:
- Today's Activity: The tiles in the Today's Activity section show data for today's date of service based on data from your schedule, billing, and EMR portals.
- Revenue Cycle Wheel: The revenue cycle wheel displays billing specific information in regards to claims and each step of the revenue cycle process.
- Key Performance Indicators: This section gives quick access to view trends based on the options selected for a designated period of time.
- User Setup - Allows the user to customize the view and data used for the views on the dashboard
- Aging Status - Displays the last time the Aging in the system was recalculated
- Aging Recalculation - Launches the process to recalculate aging