The Sent Items within the Fax (UpDox) My Task lists provides a user with a list of faxes that have been sent out by the practice for the fax number that the logged-in user has access to. From this Sent queue, users will be able to see the status of faxes sent and re-send faxes that failed.
Sent Items List
The Fax Sent Queue will contain a list of faxes that have been sent out for fax number that you have been assigned to. The list will contain the following details:
- Status: The status of the sent fax
- Success - A green checkmark icon will be displayed to indicate the fax was successfully sent.
- Retrieve - A download icon will be displayed to indicate the fax status has not been updated. Clicking this will retrieve the most current status.
- In Process - A clock icon will be displayed to indicate the fax is in the queue to be processed. Click this will retrieve the most current status.
- Error - A red circle with an exclamation point will be displayed to indicate the fax failed.
- Sent To - The name of the recipient that received the fax.
- Fax # - The fax number that the fax was sent to.
- Subject - The subject line for the fax.
- Posted - The date the fax was sent.
- Chart # - The chart number for the patient associated with the fax.
Sent Items Search
Users will be able to use the Search box at the top of the sent items list to search for an item in the inbox. You can search by any of the fields described above. Simply type in the details and click the search icon.
Sent Items List Work Area
By selecting a fax from the Sent Items List, that fax will be displayed to the right in the Sent Items Work Area. This is where you will be able to take action on an item from your sent box.
The Re-Send Fax feature allows a fax to be re-sent as needed. This is especially helpful if the fax does not send successfully the first time.
- Select the fax from the Sent Items List
- Click Resend Fax.
- Complete the Fax Details.
- Click Send.
The Send Communication feature allows a fax to be sent as an attachment to a user via My Tasks - Communications.
- Select the fax from the Inbox List.
- Click Send Communication
- A new communication window will appear with the fax automatically attached. Complete the communication information and click Send or Task.