Ready for Processing are claims that are currently in a status that designates they are ready to be submitted to a payer. These claims are ready to be billed to primary, secondary, tertiary insurance, or to the patient. Claims in a Closed status are claims that are ready to be assigned to either an insurance company or patient for billing.
- Click the magnifying glass to open Billing Query. The claims with a balance without errors that are ready to be processed will be selected with a check mark in the '+' column. Please see the Missing Data article if you need help with resolving errors.
- On the toolbar at the top of the screen, click the Submission Options button and click Submit Claims or Submit Statements depending on claim status you have searched for.
- Confirm the information on the Prepare batch screen and click OK.
- You will get a message that your batch(es) have been created and you can continue by Reviewing and Sending your batches on the Claim Submission window. Click Ok.
- When the Claim Submission processing has completed the submission batch will populate into the Submit section of the Revenue Cycle Wheel.