To navigate the eDocuments Portal, follow these steps:
- Click on the eDocuments Portal.
- eDocuments are organized as Patient, Practice, Resource and Payer specific documents. Select a Document Type to view the Cabinets, Drawers and Folders for the selected Document Type.
- The Cabinets, Drawers, and Folders for the selected patient, practice, resource or payer displays. If you selected the patient, resource or payer type, select the Open button to open a patient, resource or payer to view eDocuments for.
- Select the patient, resource or payer in the search results.
- Cabinets, Drawers and Folders with documents in them will display in color. Select a Folder to view a list of documents in the work list.
- Select a Document in the work list to view it in the work space on the right.
All documents are stored in folders. To view/edit a document in the work space the document must be a tif, gif, or jpg file, all other file types will open in the appropriate viewer on the user's computer (Ex: pdf, word, excel).