Administrative users will be trained to understand the User Setup, database setup, and general reporting tools. The following areas are expected to be understood in order for a successful Go-Live:
- User Setup Overview: Video | Guide
- Users will learn how to create a new user in the database.
- Assign User to Letters: Video | Guide
- Administrators will learn how to grant user access to letters in the iScheduler, EMR, and Billing portals.
- Intake Setup: Video | Guide
- Users will learn how to generate a new form and add various components to the form
- iScheduler Day Setup: Video | Guide
- Users will learn how to build and manage custom schedules for the iScheduler.
- General Appointment Report: Video | Guide
- This report allows a user to create a custom report using patient appointments to display pertinent data
- My Task Counts: Video | Guide
- This reports gives an overview of outstanding Orders, Superbills, SOAP Notes, and eDocuments in a user's My Task List
- Security Audit: Video | Guide
- Users will learn how to review the security audit report to audit the level of user activity in the database