Generate a code for an Intake
You will only need to complete this for patients who are needing to use a practice-supplied iPad. If your patients fill out paperwork prior to their appointments or use their mobile devices. They will log in to My Medical Locker to complete.
Steps To Complete
- After the intake has been assigned and you are ready to start the form on the iPad you will need to generate a code specific to that intake.
- The Intake Assignment window from iScheduler or EMR generate codes in the same way:
- Select the assigned intake to highlight the item.
- Select Fill out in Office
- This will prompt a window with a code to enter in the iPad:
- On the iPad, enter the code into the available fields followed by the patient DOB.