Updates and Bug Fixes
- B12164 - Users unable to view faxes in Sent Items: Users that did not have a fax number assigned to them in the Inbound Fax setup were unable to see faxes they had sent in the Sent Items queue (users should be able to view any fax they have sent regardless of their Inbound Fax number assignment.) This issue has been resolved.
- B12160 - Users unable to view Faxes attached to Communications: Users that did not have a fax number assigned to them in the Inbound Fax Setup were unable to view faxes that were attached to a communication sent to them (users should be able to view any attached fax sent to them in a communication regardless of their Inbound Fax number assignment.) This issue has been resolved.
- B12158 - Missing Chart Number: Chart # was not displaying for some patients in the Sent Items queue.
- B12163 - User ID Sort: The User ID column in the Sent Items queue was not sorting correctly.
- B12159 - Unable to Search within Sent Items: Users were unable to search for data in some columns in the Sent Items queue.
- B12162 - Double-Click Functionality: Double-clicking on a fax in the Inbox was no longer opening the fax in a new window.
- B12165 - Faxes not being moved from Inbox: Faxes that were sent as a communication or saved to eDocs were shown with a strikethrough in the Inbox but were not being removed when refreshed.
- B12149 - 'Encounters' link missing from <Save eDocs> screen: When clicking the <Save eDocs> button within the Inbox, the Encounters link was no longer visible which prevented users from being able to view a patient's previous encounters. This issue has been resolved.
- B10773 - Secondary Signoff being cut off: Resolved an issue with SOAP/Progress notes where if there was both a primary and a secondary signoff, then the secondary signoff name was being cut off.
- U12143 - New 'Hospital Discharges' Connect report: Added a new Connect report called Hospital Discharges. This report will assist practices in finding patients who have been discharged, but who don't have follow-up appointments scheduled. For more information on adding and using this report, see additional documentation here
- U12174 - Added 'Payment Method' field and Updated 'Payment Type' Name: In the new Analytics Cube, the field Payment Method was renamed to Payment Type. In addition, the actual Payment Method field has been added. For more information on available fields, click here.