Once you have installed and backed-up the IdenTrust Mobile certificate on your computer, you will added it to your OfficeEMR user account.
The Mobile Authentication Process can only work in the Google Chrome browser. If you prefer to use Internet Explorer, please be sure to use the USB method to approve prescriptions.
- Login to OfficeEMR using Google Chrome.
- Navigate to Setup > Users
- Be sure your username is selected
- Click to open the User Credential setup window
- Set the Type to be IdenTrust(M) using: Mobile Device
- Drag or select your backed up .pfk IdenTrust certificate into the area shown. You saved this to your computer in a previous step.
- Enter the password, Account Number and Username, then click Upload. Your cert will now be associated with your user.