Once a user is provided access to the OfficeEMR Mobile application, it may be necessary to limit exactly which portions of the application can be used by that individual. This access is controlled via roles.
- Follow the steps here to assign appropriate roles access to the menu items in OfficeEMR Mobile. To remove access, the role should be set to Off. To gran access, the role should be set to Write. Assign a screen to a role
- Patients Menu Item = OfficEMR Mobile - Patient
- Schedule Menu Item = OfficeEMR Mobile - Schedule
- Tasks Menu Item = OfficeEMR Mobile - Tasks
- Financials Menu Item = OfficeEMR Mobile - Financials
- Office Mail Menu Item = OfficeEMR Mobile - Mail
- Ensure the necessary users have access to the role that has been assigned this screen: Assign a Role to a User