- In a patient chart, navigate to the medications chart tab.
- Navigate to the Medication History via the History button in the top toolbar.
- In the Action column click the blank box next to the medication status of the medication you wish to refill. A dropdown box will appear once you click.
- Choose the Refill option from the dropdown.
NOTE: You may set multiple medications for refill all at once by repeating this step.
- Save the changes.
- The refill screen will open and a user may choose to change the pharmacy or number of refills, if needed, by clicking directly on the hyperlinks.
- Click OK to release the refilled medications.