- U12326 - New 'Orders' Report: Added a new Orders report (Reports > EMR > Orders) which will allow users to see all iSalus order data by using personalized display fields and complex advanced searches. To learn more about this report click here.
- U12206 - New Order and Prescription QuickPicks: Some practices see the same patient on the same day at more than one area of the practice (i.e. more than one provider will see the patient.) Since this could cause confusion when the SOAP/Progress Note is generated for a given provider, we have added two new QuickPics to help differentiate which issue the patient was seen for by each provider. To learn more about these new QuickPicks click here.
- U12073 - Added Default Contact Number logic for Patient Education drop-down: When the Prescription pad is loaded, the Patient Education drop-down will now automatically default to the last SMS-enabled number that was used for a Saved, Printed, or Sent prescription. For more information on using Dr. First click here
Note: Until a prescription is sent using this new logic, the hierarchy of the contact number that gets populated the first time will be determined by:
- B12227 - New Company Settings to customize Blacked-Out Appointment Statuses: Added two new Company Settings which will now allow users to customize how individual Appointment Statuses get updated after an Appointment gets blacked out. To learn more about this new feature click here.
- The Eligibility workflow has been updated to both provide better accuracy regarding coverage, as well as to report new additional information that is now being captured. For more information on the new logic click here.
- U9188 - New alternate Payer Eligibility logic: The system will now identify when an Eligibility response reports that a different Payer is responsible for coverage. The status of the Eligibility check will be set to Needs Review and the Payer name will be displayed on the screen:
- U8799 - Updated Active/Inactive Eligibility Coverage logic: The Eligibility check has been reworked to more accurately represent if the patient has Active or Inactive coverage with the Payer in question.
- U9157 - Added a new Eligibility status: Created a new status of Needs Review which will help to identify Eligibility responses where:
- It is unclear if they are reporting Active vs Inactive coverage.
- The Payer reported comments concerning the coverage details.
- U12271 - Data Media Enhanced Statement Delivery: Changes were made to the outbound Data Media Statement file to support Enhanced Delivery of Statements. For more information regarding Enhanced Delivery please reach out to the Implementation team.
Statement File Example:
- U10548 - Added an MML Status Indicator to Patient Header: On any screen where the patient header is displayed (iScheduler, EMR, eDocuments, Intake Schedule), there will now be an MML Status icon next to their name to indicate if the patient is connected to a Practice within 'My Medical Locker':
Updates and Bug Fixes
- U12225 - Unable to search for deleted faxes: With the implementation of UpDox, the Deleted queue was removed which prevented users from being able to search for deleted faxes. The Deleted queue has now been reinstated.
- B12231 - Chart Number not always displaying for faxed Requisitions: In some instances when the Requisition was being faxed from within the My Tasks > Orders queue, the Chart number would not display in the UpDox Sent Items queue. This issue has been resolved.
- B12195 - Unable to save UpDox Fax attachments to eDocuments: When a fax was sent as a Communication via UpDox, users receiving the Communication were no longer able to right-click and save the fax attachment to eDocuments. This issue has been resolved.
- B12130 - 'My Task Counts' line details not populating: Resolved an issue where the My Task Counts report was not populating line details for the Orders selection.
- B11853 - Images not displaying for some SOAP Notes and Letters: When viewing SOAP Notes/Letters via PDF format, if the template had multiple image controls of the same control type, the image would not display on the Note/Letter. This issue has been resolved.
- U12229 - Added Primary Insurance to ToolTip: Since many practices need to review specific appointment details based on the Insurance Plan, the patient's Primary Insurance has now been added to the hover-over ToolTip:
- B12187 - Group Appointments not re-adding attendees correctly: If an attendee in a group appointment was removed and then later re-added, they were being added as a new separate appointment instead of adding them back to the original group appointment. This issue has been resolved.
- B12134 - Appointment Reminders not updating when Appointment Date is changed: When an Appointment Reminder was created, and the Appointment was then changed to a different date, the Appointment Reminder Start Date was the only value being updated. Now, if an Appointment date is changed after the Appointment Reminder is generated, the system will also update the Appointment Status as well as the Phone/Text/Email Consent values in the Appointment Reminder.
- U12273 - Updated 'MML Connected' report: Added the following Patient demographic fields to the MML Connected Connect report:
- Patient DOB
- Patient Email
- Patient Home Phone
- Patient Work Phone
- Patient Other Phone
- U12283 - New Connect report for Daily Intakes: Created a new Connect report called Daily Intakes. When a date range is entered, this report will provide a list of the appointments within that range along with the following information: General appointment information, information on whether the patient has been connected to MML, and whether the patient has completed any required intakes. For more information on adding and using this report click here.
- U12256 - New Connect report for Held Statements: Created a new Connect report called Held Statements. This report will show all patients who are set to not receive statements, along with relevant information including - current balance, the date they were set to not receive statements, and the user who made the change. For more information about adding and running this report click here.
- U12354 - New Connect report for Patient Roster: Created a new Connect report called Patient Roster. This report will show all patients currently on the roster that are in an "Open" status, along with relevant information from both the patient roster entry and patient demographics. For more information about adding and running this report click here.
- B11612 - Added Connection Communication Method to Audit: When using the Generate Connection Key option in MML Admin, the Audit Key will now show what method (text/email) was used to send the patient their temporary connection key. This will help troubleshoot issues where the patient did not receive their key: