You may want to manually assign your patient forms. Many practices use the intelligent intake to gather signatures from patients relating to consents, ask specific questionnaires before seeing the provider, or even post-visit forms. In these scenarios, you may find it difficult to determine an automated assignment based on appointment types.
Steps to Complete
- Once the Intelligent Intake has been added to your practice, the Intake Schedule will be available from the toolbar in iScheduler.
- The intake schedule will default to whichever resource is loaded in the schedule, this will display all patient appointments and give visual representations of what is to be completed for each patient.
Intake Schedule IconsConnect - Indicates the patient does not have an account for MML or Temporary connection
New - Represents a form that is already assigned and is ready to be initiated.
Assign Intake - This shows that the patient already has an account but an intake has not been assigned automatically and allows you to select from the available intake forms for your practice.
- To manually assign an intake you must connect the patient to an account first by selecting Connect and following the My Medical Locker Admin window.
- Once the patient is connected you will either see the New or Assign Intake.
NOTE: If you are attempting to manually select an intake this can only be done from Assign Intake.
- When you select Assign Intake you will be prompted with the available intakes to your practice.
- Once you have selected the appropriate intake, select Assign. Once this is done the icon will change to the play button with the "New" status.
- Select New, and initiate the form on the iPad.