Data Export can presently only be run in Internet Explorer, on a computer where the iSalus Setup is current.
The steps below will allow the user to export data in .XML or .CSV format using the Data Export tool.
- Navigate to the Reports portal.
- In the navigation pane, select the Data Export option.
- Select the file to export by clicking the checkbox of the corresponding table.
- To export as an XML file, click the Export button. For instructions on how to open an XML file in Excel, read our instructions here.
- To export as a CSV file, select the Export to a CSV file option and then click the Export button.