The Claim Procedure Lines Export extracts the procedure lines related to patient claims Below you will find a detailed definition of possible inputs and outputs.
Data Location: Billing > Billing Account Query > Claim
- Start Date: Beginning encounter date
- End Date: Ending encounter date range
- Submission: Flag to indicate if the claim has been submitted
- Status: List of claim statuses to filter by
- Claim Sub Status: List of claim sub statuses to filter by.
- Payer: List of primary payers to filter by.
- Location: List of service locations to filter by.
- Rendering: List of rendering providers to filter by
- Referring: List of referring providers to filter by
- Supervising: List of supervising providers to filter by
- Ordering: List of ordering providers to filter by
- Owner: List of claim owners to filter by
- Claim_Number: Unique ID for the claim
- Sort_Order: The order that the procedure is sorted on the claim
- From_Date: Beginning date of procedure
- To_date: Ending date of procedure
- Procedure_Code: The procedure code (aka CPT Code)
- POS: Place of service code
- TOS: Type of service code
- Units: Number of units
- Charge: Chare per unit
- Extended_Charge: Units * Charge
- Modifier 1-4: Modifiers assigned to the procedure
- ICD9 1-8: The diagnoses codes assigned to the procedure. NOTE: This will contain both ICD 9 and ICD 10 codes. ICD 10 codes will not contain a period.
- Start_Time: Start time for procedure
- End_Time: End time for procedure
- Tax_Amount: Amount of tax assigned to procedure
- Tax_rate: Tax percentage
- Diagnosis_ID: Unique ID for procedure line
- Created_By: User ID of user that added the procedure line to the claim
- Posted: Date/Time procedure was added to the claim