Your practice will now be able to fully automate and modernize your statement workflow within OfficeEMR by partnering with our new statement vendor, Data Media. Data Media has been in business for 40 years and has created a platform that drives the patient collection process in a variety of ways. Their statement layouts are proven to maximize the collections through clear and concise statements. Their electronic delivery of statements and ability to pay online also adds flexible options for you and your patients.
**Some features discussed in the video may not be available with this integration (i.e. in-office payments not available). To collect payments in-office electronically, this must be completed via PaySimple.
This integration will:
- Allow practices to seamlessly integrate the automated statement workflow in iSalus with Data Media. By doing so, when batches are created at your regularly scheduled time, these batches will be sent electronically to Data Media without a human having to get involved.
- Data Media will be able to deliver enhanced statements designed to maximize patient collections. This includes the concept of sending "Past Due" notices, as well as "Final Collection", notices to patients when necessary.
- Data Media will be able to print or email a copy of the statement directly to the patient on your behalf.
- If your practice uses integrated credit card processing via PaySimple, patients will be able to pay their statement online or over the phone with their credit card.
- Credit card payments will be seamlessly sent back to OfficeEMR and automatically posted.
- Setup and configure payment plans and recurring payments.