Lab Results may be viewed, graphed, and manually entered with the Vitals Lab Graph screen. A user may enter several labs at a time, or enter one-off results as well.
Note: A user may also set this as the default Vitals Clinical Marker view following these steps: User Setting: Table View
- Open the Vitals Clinical Marker screen from the Summary Timeline in the patient chart.
- Open the Table view in the upper left corner to view this as a flowsheet.
- To add a lab result for a specific lab, click the New icon to the left of the lab group.
- Set the date of the lab result and enter any appropriate values.
- Click Save for your entry in the lower right corner.
- Your data is saved - repeat step #4 above to continue entering labs for this lab group.