Did you know that Medicare is requiring a minimum of 60 MIPS Performance points for the 2021 Performance Period to avoid a negative payment penalty in 2023?
Introducing the OfficeEMR MIPS Assist 2021 Program
It is becoming increasingly harder to avoid a negative payment penalty for the eligible clinicians required to participate in the Merit Based Incentive Program. That is why we are so excited to formally announce the launch of our OfficeEMR MIPS Assist 2021 program on May 25, 2021. Let our MIPS Consultants work one-on-one with your team to ensure you meet your MIPS score goal for the 2021 reporting period.
Our comprehensive, user-friendly products and knowledgeable MIPS consultants will guide you to quality reporting success. We will help you:
- Create a plan to avoid a payment penalty in 2023.
- Optimize incentive and potential bonuses.
- Select the right measures and configure OfficeEMR for maximum reporting efficacy.
- Analyze and improve performance.
- Successfully submit data to Medicare.
- Formal Consultation with our MIPS Assist Consultant to select the appropriate measures, improvement activities and promoting interoperability measures for your practice to meet your MIPS goals.
- 1-Hour of Template Setup and Customization.
- Training on how to collect, view and report your MIPS Data.
- Quarterly check-ins with your MIPS Consultant to ensure you're score is on track to meet or exceed your goal.
- Assistance with your final MIPS submission to CMS using our partner Mingle Health
Our goal is to help take the guess work out of MIPS reporting for your practice. Through our MIPS Assist program, we will assist your practice in maximizing the amount of points a provider or group practice can earn during the reporting period.
Am I Eligible for MIPS in 2021?
You can check your eligibility by going to the QPP website and entering your NPI in the Check Your Participation Status section of the screen.
How Much Does It Cost?
The MIPS Assist base package is $1500. This includes MIPS consultation services for up to 3 NPI's. Each additional NPI (above 3) is $125 per provider. Only reporting clinicians should be included in this package.
How Do I Sign-up?
If you are interested in the MIPS Assist Program, you can sign-up here.