iSalus Healthcare has partnered with APRISS Health to provide an integrated solution to run Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) reports directly through the Choice EMR portal. Using our integrated PDMP solution, providers have rapid access within their current EMR workflow to view PDMP data from multiple states. The real-time PDMP data at the point of care helps providers mitigate potential controlled substance patient safety issues, abuse and drug diversion.
In order to get started with this integration, verify your state is participating and submit a PDMP Integration request.
In order to use the integrated PDMP reports, your practice must first request access from our partner APRISS Health. Follow these steps to submit your integration request:
- A practice administrator will initiate an interface request through the following link: https://info.apprisshealth.com/ehrrequest
- APRISS Health will initiate the interface process.
Most states are participating in this interface through state-funded means, but some states are not yet funding this integration.
- Once this interface request is approved, APRISS Health will send an email directly to the practice administrator with a username and password.
- Contact the iSalus Customer Success Team to complete the EMR portion of the setup, providing the username and password from APRISS Health.
- The interface is complete and can be utilized with the steps here.