Your practice will now be able to offer flexible credit card payment options that make it convenient for your patient to pay for the care you provide them. iSalus is fully integrated with PaySimple, an all-in-one solution that offers patients a variety of ways to pay their bills. This integration will allow your practice to swipe or enter a patient's credit card number at check-in and check-out to collect co-pays and other payments. Your patients will also be able to pay their balance via the Intelligent Intake or the Patient Portal. When these payments are captured, a receipt is automatically generated in the billing system so you never miss a payment and eliminate data entry errors.
This integration will:
- Allow patients to pay via credit card at check-in or check out. This can be accomplished by hand-entering the card or using an integrated credit card swiper.
- Allows the practice to collect credit card information over the phone at any time for either a patient or an insurance carrier paying via credit card.
- Allow patients to pay their Co-Pay or Outstanding Balance via the Intelligent Intake system.
- Allow patients to pay their Outstanding Balance in MyMedicalLocker.
- Automatically generates a receipt and posts that receipt in the billing system.
- Coming Soon: Patients will be able to pay their balance when they receive electronic statements.
Credit Card Payments in OfficeEMR
Credit Card Payments in MyMedicalLocker
The first step is to sign-up for Credit Card Processing via PaySimple. You can submit your application by following these steps.
- Log in to the application as an administrator of your practice.
- Navigate to Setup
- Select PaySimple
- Click Sign-Up to launch the PaySimple application and complete the form.
- A member of the PaySimple team should contact you within a few days to finalize the setup process.
Activate your PaySimple Merchant Account in iSalus
Once PaySimple has processed your application, the next step is to configure our application. If you signed up via the PaySimple link described above, once your application has been processed, PaySimple will send your merchant information directly to iSalus. This should automatically connect your account. However, if you did not sign up this way or if your account is not automatically connected, follow the steps below to manually enter your merchant information.
- Navigate to the Setup Portal
- In the navigation pane, scroll down to the Interface Setup banner and click the PaySimple option.
- In the PaySimple Setup window, add the Merchant ID and Practice Contact info, then click Activate to enable the connection.
- The input fields will turn blue to indicate the connection is active.
NOTE: If a PaySimple account is already connected, the data fields will already be blue and the following system message will display to indicated the account is already connected:
Follow this link to learn how to use the Credit Card Processing Integration: Credit Card Processing