The Superbill task list within the provider's My Task List displays outstanding or incomplete superbills that still need to be completed and/or submitted. The Superbill task list is unique to each individual provider and is based on user activity.
Navigating to the Superbill Task List
- In the upper, left-hand corner of the database, navigate to the My Task List and select Superbill
- The list will be broken down into two categories: Open and Missing
Open = Superbills that have been saved but have not been released for charges.
- Superbills can be in the Open category when a provider forgets to save the superbill or chooses to not release the Superbill upon saving.
Missing = Superbills that have not been started and/or saved.
- Superbills can be in the Missing category when the provider does not complete the Superbill for a visit. For example, if a patient is checked-out of their appointment, but the Superbill has not been completed the provider will receive a notification that the Superbill is Missing.
- Select a category to generate a list of task items
- Select the Date of Service below the patient's name to open the Superbill
- Complete the Superbill by adding any missing Procedure or Diagnosis codes
- Select Save
- When prompted if you wish to release the Superbill, select Yes
- Completed items will be crossed off the to-do list