- Open the Billing Portal in the lower left corner.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, choose the Practice Summary from the Reporting section.
- If this report has not yet been run, you will get a parameter window. Feel free to close this window.
- Under Productivity Reports, select either the Claim Productivity Report by User or Claim Productivity Report by Date.
Regardless which Claim Productivity window a user has chosen, they will see the same parameter window. After making selections from the below, they will choose the Search option at the bottom right of the window to run the report:
- Group By: This field allows the user to decide whether data will be grouped on the day or month of claim creation.
- Post Date: This report will count only claims created in the range specified.
- Users: This field allows the user to filter on which users' claims will be counted in the report.
When running this report, you will see summary totals for each selected user for each date grouping as follows:
- Data grouped by Month of Year
- Data grouped by Day of Year
To export the data to Excel for further analysis, select the Export button: