The Scheduled Patients report allows users to produce a distinct list of the patients who are scheduled to be seen in the next X number of days, showing for each patient their phone number, as well as the date, location, and provider of their next scheduled appointment.
- Go to the Reports section, then under EMR select Connect.
- Click the icon with a plus sign in the toolbar to create a new Connect report entry.
- When asked to select the Report, scroll under the Patient header and find Scheduled Patients. Enter a number X for parameter Scheduled Days, where you would like to view patients with appointments in the next X days. When finished, hit 'Next'.
- Select the desired fields for the report to show, or simply select 'All.' Then hit 'Finish,' then 'Close,' to complete adding the report.
- Account: The chart number from the patient's account.
- Location: The location of the patient's next scheduled appointment.
- Provider: The provider of the patient's next scheduled appointment.
- Next Appt Date: The date of the patient's next scheduled appointment.
- First Name: The first name of the patient.
- Last Name: The last name of the patient.
- Patient Phone: The first entered phone number from patient demographics.
To run this report, perform the following steps:
- If you just created the Scheduled Patients Connect report, click the refresh icon on the toolbar:
- Select the created report in the list.
- Click the drop-down next to the hammer and wrench icon on the toolbar. Then click 'Run Report.'
- You should see the results on your screen. If desired, you can click the Excel icon at the top to export these results: