The Receipt Analysis Report is used to view receipts collected over a specific time period. The default will be set to today's date, but a user may run receipt reports at any point in time with this report. A front office individual may use this to reconcile patient payments taken in a day, or an Administrative individual may use this for auditing, reporting, reconciliation, and more.
Watch the Video
- Open the Billing Portal in the lower left corner.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, choose the Receipt Analysis from the Reporting section.
- Set your report date(s) with the date field. Include reversals in most reports.
- Set any filters if needed, but leaving all fields blank will include all options available.
- Click the Search Button to run the Report
- Results will now be displayed in different breakouts. To drill-down into a section, right click on the tile to drill-down into a more detailed report or to export / print.
- To change any filters and re-run the report, click directly on the date button at the top of the window to open the Search Options screen.