The Payment Analysis is used to track Payments Posted over a date range. This is broken out by location, payer, provider, code class, and more. This report includes Charges, Payments, and Adjustments.
Watch the Video
- Open the Billing Portal in the lower left corner.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, choose the Payment Analysis from the Reporting section.
- Set your report date(s) with the date field. We generally recommend the Deposit Post Date.
Otherwise Service Date, Service Post Date, and Deposit Date may be used for alternative reports.
- Set any filters if needed, but leaving all fields blank will include all options available.
- Click the Search Button to run the Report
- Results will now be displayed in different breakouts. To drill-down into a section, right click on the tile to drill-down into a more detailed report or to export / print.
- To change any filters and re-run the report, click directly on the date button at the top of the window to open the Search Options screen.