The Patients with Multiple Dx report allows users to find a list of patients with multiple diagnoses from the input parameter "Diagnosis List." This can be used to find patients who have multiples of diagnoses that should be mutually exclusive, or to find patients who have multiple qualifying diagnoses from a list.
- Go to the Reports section, then under EMR select Connect.
- Click the icon with a plus sign in the toolbar to create a new Connect report entry.
- When asked to select the Report, scroll under the Patient header and find Patients with Multiple Dx. Then fill out the parameter list, a comma-delimited list of the diagnoses to check for, as seen below. When finished, hit 'Next'.
- Select the desired fields for the report to show, or simply select 'All.' Then hit 'Finish,' then 'Close,' to complete adding the report.
- Account: The chart number from the patient's account.
- Code Count: The number of entered diagnosis codes in this patient's active problem list.
- First Name: The first name of the patient.
- Last Name: The last name of the patient.
- Location: The default location from the patient demographics.
- Patient Phone: The first entered phone number from patient demographics.
- Physician: The default provider from the patient demographics.
To run this report, perform the following steps:
- If you just created the Patients with Multiple Dx Connect report, click the refresh icon on the toolbar:
- Select the created report in the list.
- Click the drop-down next to the hammer and wrench icon on the toolbar. Then click 'Run Report.'
- You should see the results on your screen. If desired, you can click the Excel icon at the top to export these results: