- Go to the Reports section, then under EMR select Connect.
- Click the icon with a page and plus sign to create a new Connect report entry.
- When asked to select the Report, scroll to select the desired report. Then fill out the description and parameters as desired.
- Complete the wizard, and click the refresh icon in the toolbar to see the new entry appear in the list.
On adding a new Connect report, it's possible you'll need to modify user roles to make sure the right people at your practice have access.
- Go to Setup, and under the Administrative Setup header, select Roles.
- Under the Practice - General header in the group list, select Connect Report:
- In the Screens section in the middle of the page, select the desired Connect report.
- Set access as desired for the relevant user roles.