The Charge Analysis Report is used to view Charge Amount, Procedure Count, and Allowed Amount by a date range.
This report will display the amount in several breakout categories for a user, including Payer, Provider, Location, and more.
Watch the Video
- Open the Billing Portal in the lower left corner.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, choose the Charge Analysis from the Reporting section.
- Set your report date(s) with the date field. The report will default to current month.
- Set any filters if needed, but leaving all fields blank will include all options available.
- Click the Search Button to run the Report
- Results will now be displayed in different breakouts. To drill-down into a section, right click on the tile to drill-down into a more detailed report or to export / print.
- To change any filters and re-run the report, click directly on the date button at the top of the window to open the Search Options screen.