- Login on the OfficeEMR Mobile App
- Tap the "Schedule" Option on the home screen.
- Choose the Dialysis module at the bottom of the screen.
- From the Dialysis module on the mobile application, tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
- To choose the Dialysis Unit, tap the Change Location option
- Choose the appropriate location from the location list then tap Done when finished.
- The patients on shift will now display.
Note: patients assigned to today's day of the week will show. (I.E. if today is a Wednesday, patients assigned to MWF will display. To view a different dialysis schedule, change the calendar date)
- When viewing the Dialysis Rounds from the mobile, tap the Action Menu from on the right hand side of the round.
- Choose Add Comp Visit or Add Regular Visit, whichever is appropriate for this encounter.
- Users may be prompted to indicate how the visit was delivered: Track Dialysis Visits that are Completed via Telemedicine
- The Dialysis Round will now show a green Completed icon to show this was billed today, and the number of rounds completed this month will increase by one. For patients with a Comprehensive Visit, a blue C icon will display.
- When viewing the Dialysis Round schedule, tap directly on the round anywhere outside of the Action Menu.
- The Patient Chart is now open and viewable. To return to the Dialysis Round schedule, tap the icon in the upper left corner.
- When viewing the Dialysis Round schedule, tap on the three dots ... to the right of the patient's name to display the menu.
- Select Edit Schedule from the menu.
- Configure the schedule then choose Done to save. Choose Cancel to return without saving.
- After clicking to add a Dialysis Visit, users with the User Setting: Prompt for Dialysis Visit delivery mechanism enabled will be prompted in the mobile app to select either Telemedicine or In-Person when they add a Dialysis visit.
Information: This selection will then be reflected in the EMR within the Dialysis Visits chart tab. These visits will be denoted with a "T".
- When viewing the Dialysis Round schedule, tap on the three dots ... to the right of the patient's name.
- Select Delete Visit
Dialysis Visits can be deleted if added by mistake during the same session. So, if you do not see this option, you may need to delete this visit by logging into the desktop application.