By default, Intelligent Intake signature forms (letters) will be required each appointment an intake form is assigned to a patient's appointment. For the signature forms that should only need to be signed once a year, for example, follow these steps to change the form's due date rules:
Setup an Intake Letter's Due Date Rule
- Click on the Setup Portal.
- Select Letters under EMR Setup.
- Select the Intake Letter to create due date rules for.
- Click on the Advanced Settings button.
- Under the Intake Sign Off Section, Select the Every checkbox and then enter the number of Months the form is valid for (e.g. 12 for 1 year). This setting will only require this form to be signed every 12 months instead of at each visit the intake is assigned to.
- Press the Save button.
- Repeat this process for any intake signature form that doesn't need to be signed at each visit.