To scan documents, follow these steps:
- Right click over the Folder to scan the documents in.
- From the menu, select either:
- Multiscan (SF) to scan multiple page documents as one file.
- Multiscan to scan each page as it's own unique file.
- The edit window will appear. Type a Filename.
- Once the file is named, press the X to exit the filename box and set the following additional fields:
- Add a comment.
- Set the Received Date. Set this field to the report date when it differs from the scan/import date. This will ensure the report displays on the correct date in the patient's Timeline Summary in the EHR.
- Press the OK button to scan the documents. This will launch the PC' scanner menu.
iSalus Healthcare recommends scanning at a resolution of 100 dpi in gray scale or color.