The Payment screen has been updated to be supported by Google Chrome. In doing so several changes were made to the layout the screen however the function of the screen remains the same.
|New Payment Screen||Old Payment Screen|
- Drop down fields are now search or pick list fields - All fields that previously had the drop down icon have been updated to a search list or a pick list. The function remains the same and the button is in the same location.
- Comment button - The payment comment button has been moved to the bottom of the screen. In order to post a payment comment you must have a procedure line selected in the procedure detail in the bottom portion of the screen.
- EOB button - The EOB button has been moved to the bottom of the screen. The function still remains exactly the same as it was before.
- Payment/Receipt Tabs are now Procedures/Payments/Receipts Radio buttons - The new radio button section at the bottom retains all previous function from the old tabs on the old screen design. Next to each title will be displayed a number of rows allowing you to quickly see if there is data to be viewed in that section.
- Procedures - This section will display the procedure detail for the claim attached to the current payment. It will give a sum of charges, payments, adjustments, and the balance for each line.
- Payments - This section will display a list of all the payments applied to this claim and the lines they were applied to. A payment can be reversed on this screen by selecting a payment and then clicking the reverse arrow icon located next to the print icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Receipts - This section will display a list of all receipts that have a remaining balance to be posted. Clicking the 'Display Zero Balances' checkbox will allow you to view all receipts including those that have been fully applied.