Through our integrated partner, Data Media Associates, we are able to offer electronic statements delivered by email and/or text message. This allows practices the ability to put a statement in front of a patient within hours of submitting a statement batch. Individual patients must be opted in to e-Statements. This is to ensure the patient has expressed consent for electronic statement delivery, there is a valid email address on file, and the patient's security information is entered. The security information is then used for the patient to unlock and open their securely delivered statement.
- Implement Data Media Associates as your print and mail vendor
- Notify and Coordinate with Data Media to setup your e-Statements profile
- Turn on e-Statements in Statement Setup
Opting a Patient in for e-Statements
- Open the Patient in Patient Setup
- Click to open the Responsible Party tab
- Check the box for "Select this box if you would like this patient to have their statements emailed."
- Click the drop down to Select Security Type and enter the Security Data