Practices can accept a patient payment and enter this into the system in many ways, including:
- Using the ‘Quick Pay’ window
- Using the ‘Credit Card Payment’ window
- Patients can pay online via credit card with MyMedicalLocker
- Patients can pay via credit card using the Intelligent Intake process
- Using the 'Receipts' window
Each time a payment is successfully made, a new receipt is added to the system with a status of “New”. Once a receipt is added to the system, it will eventually follow the ‘Receipt Posting Automation Logic’ described below.