The Display Settings window allows you to control how your search results are displayed. You can choose which columns are displayed, as well as how many rows are returned by default. Once you’ve saved any changes, we’ll remember your settings for when you visit this screen in the future.
Change Display Settings on Deposit Search
- Click the More button from the toolbar.
- Select Change Display Settings from the menu.
- The Display Setting window will be opened.
- Use the options along the top to decide which columns will be displayed.
- Use the slider bar at the bottom to determine the number of rows to display.
- Click Save Settings.